To inspire and entertain people around Africa and the world through organic storytelling, reflecting the African diverse landscape with the best creative minds and innovators that make us the leaders of visual entertainment in Africa.
To be the leading professional multimedia hub, producing inspirational and entertaining productions, services and goods in Africa.
- Integrity - We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Creativity - We use original ideas to create the best outcomes for our clients.
- Innovation - Developing unique and insightful ideas.
- Quality - Setting a standard for high production value ideas.
- Passion - Driven by our inner drive to create value for our customers. • Teamwork- Working together to see the vision come to life
International Fixing: With our vast experience and highly trained team, One of our key functions is to provide Production support to international Production houses looking to film in Zambia or anywhere else in Africa.
We provide the following services under this function:
- Location Scouting
- Press/ Filming accreditation facilitation
- Customs Clearance
- Accommodation facilitation
- Car Hire
- Equipment hire
- and more according to filming needs.
Television and Film Production: With our fully equipped studio, we produce, film, and package a wide range of content for television and other platforms. We also produce Commercials, Documentaries locally produced shows, and Movies. among them are:
- Can They See Us The Movie
- Makofi On Zambezi Magic
- Pembe Commercial
Photography: Photography is where it all began, our passion for captured beauty developed into a passion to capture beautiful moments in time that one can revisit at any given chance.
Our studio is well-equipped and ready for any photography needs.
International & Local Masterclass Facilitation: We are well-positioned and connected to various local and international film industry professionals who are eager to share tips and skills on how to develop in the various areas of film.
These masterclasses are facilitated in collaboration with various partners in the industry who are invested in seeing the growth and development of talent in the country and beyond.
Key Partners in the industry:
- Zambezi Magic
- Ministry of Youth Sports and arts
- Filmmaker Guild of Zambia
- The Business of Film initiative in Zambia
- Multi-choice Talent Factory
Past & Present Clients
We have worked with some notable entities on both the local and international front, including but not limited to;
- Zambezi magic
- Garda world
- Cutting edge
- Abacus 360
- Kafue Gorge regional training centre
- Human Rights Watch
- The Amazing Race
- Mandahill Mall